Mesothelioma Lawyer

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Coat of many colours

ADSENSE HERE
The photo at left is reasonably accurate in depicting the crazy colours in The Sewing Lawyer's recently completed jacket, and she likes all of them!

The jacket doesn't go with everything in my closet, but there are quite a lot of choices.

To the right, here it is with my new grey pants and a teal sweater (which is however hiding from view under the buttoned jacket).






Aubergine top
Or how do you like it with an aubergine wool top (Jalie 2682) and the same pants?
















Or we could go with a dress. My new grey one, from BurdaStyle (August, 2012), is a natural.


Grey dress
Or a black dress (BurdaStyle, February, 2012).  I even tried it with a bright turquoise dress (Burda, February 2012).
Turquoise dress
Black dress

I do like what the crazy stripes do in the back.


It occurs to me that there is a hole in my wardrobe that could be plugged with a new pair of dark navy pants. You may not be surprised to learn that there is a pant length of such fabric in The Sewing Lawyer's stash. And something in a nice cherry red... So many possibilities, so little time!

from The Sewing Lawyer http://ift.tt/1WyLz1q
ADSENSE HERE